Sunday, May 07, 2006

Quicksand














Tired of all the feelings
Tired of all the tears
Tired of all emotion
Crying through my fears
Tired of painful longing
Tired of the unknown
Tired of all the talking
Don't leave me alone
Tired of all the yearning
Tired of long nights
Tired of all the people
Please just hold me tight.
Tired of the yellow face
Tired of cold glass
Tired of never knowing
Wanting this to pass.

Knowing we will never know
Knowing we can't touch
Knowing it will have to end
We have said too much.
Knowing all my longings
Knowing of the pain
Knowing there is nothing
That we'll ever gain
Knowing I have hurt you
Knowing that you cry
Knowing that you're all alone
Leaves me wondering why
Knowing I must leave you
Knowing there's no way
Knowing I must stop this
Hurts too much to say.
~Mrs Darling

1 comment:

Maggie Ann said...

Sweet!